Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Samsung Note 7

Anonymous
I have read reports of providers in america just washing their hands of the phone. Meaning they just gave customers the refund and told them to throw the phone in the bin or safely dispose of it! After all the phones are worthless now.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900I

Anonymous
I would be prepared to take an s7 as a temporary phone until samsung release their next model. That way they don't lose me as a customer and i still get the latest phone which is paid for in full already. If not its bye bye samsung.

Anonymous
Mods - I want purchase the s7 phone as an upgrade before the return of the note 7 due to the length of the return process in the first exchange. Please confirm if this can be made available as I was told it wasn't not possible by the customer care team I am willing to wait for refund however I waited 4 weeks for a phone with no replacement last time and I am unwilling to do this for this exchange. If this is not possible I will purchase a new phone on a different network than return phone with cancelled contract.
Posted From Samsung SM-N930F

Anonymous
28/29 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2, D02 EY80, Ireland

This is where I will be taking the phone on Friday if they don't have a courier out to collect it, they might be quicker to sort this out for me when I'm playing games on my note7 at reception.
Highlighted

Pathfinder

@Three_Sheena wrote:

@eclipse05, I just received an update that your refund will be back on your card in the next 10 days.

Thank You. That's good news but yesterday I called customer care and I was told that Samsung's VR set shouldn't be taken from me and this was considered as a gift from Samsung due to the whole recall situation.
I wasn't informed about that before and I was asked to give it all back including VR at the shop.
My wife has S7 and I could still enjoy VR especially as I bought few games via Oculus marketplace. I totally forgot about it. I spent approx €30 for VR experiences and some Zombie games Smiley Sad

Can I get it back?

3 Staff

Hi Guys, you won't be able to order new phones until the Note 7 refund has been processed and the upgrade is put back onto your accounts. If you ring 1800 947 591, our team will be happy to help with any queries on  this. 

Anonymous
Too late new SIM free phone ordered once I receive it I'm out of here.

Anonymous
Not all of us are on bill pay.

Anonymous
Called that number. Only option given was to bring to shop. No mention of anything else. An post won't deliver it but you want customers to drive around with the device? Also i was told i could take the battery out if i was worried transporting it!!!!!!😂

Anonymous

Please could a mod confirm that if I take my phone into Henry Street (for a 3rd time!)  that there will be a loan phone set aside for me while Three process my refund.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>