Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Roaming

Anonymous
That was me attempting to place a voice call, by the way.

Can you send through a PM with your details? I'll ask Tech to take a look for you here.

To whom it may concern,

I've recently returned from a 2 week holiday in Portugal where trying to access roaming was next to impossible. I spent more time on to your live chat where the advice varied from trying another sim in my phone, to turning the phone off and on again, to changing the access point names etc etc...all of which proved to be completely useless. In our party there were three other 3 customers who had similar issues, so this was not a case of my handset being dodgy. Also in the party was a Vodafone customer who had no problem with connectivity and also a Virgin Media customer, again no problems. Simple questions; why did this happen; how do you propose to rectify it for future travel and what are you going to do to compensate me as I am entitled to Roaming Data withing the EU under my contract? Thanks Norman

Maestro

Hi Norman, can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll take a look into this for you.

Just be aware all 3 customers, this is part of the response from Customer Care regarding lack of service while on holiday "We would need you to be in the country to fully investigate the issue. Due to the nature of telecommunications we can't guarantee to provide a fault free service 100% of the time. This is outlined in our terms and conditions." Do yourselves a favour if you're thinking of travelling anytime soon folks - CHANGE YOUR PHONE PROVIDER. If 3 can't provide a service (and they can't) go to someone who can. I will be moving from them as will the other members of my immediate family. Disgusting customer care.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions