Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Proof of purchase

Lookout
I have requested PoP from 2 customer services to be emailed to and none have turned up. Its been 5 hrs and still nothing.
I need to send it tomorrow so samsung will repair under warranty...need help.
Thanks
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: Proof of purchase

Anonymous

Hi There 👋 oh no! that's not what we like to hear. Proof of purchases takes around 24 hours to be compiled and sent to the customer. Can I ask when you requested this? Shane

Lookout
2 pm today but if it takes 24 hrs then i will see tomorrow.
Just need it quick as Samsung require it by end of day tomorrow

Lookout
Still no email. Thought it would be here by now
Highlighted

Anonymous

We are still within the 24-hour timeframe at the moment so we do need to wait. If you don't have it by 2PM then I'll be able to organise one for you directly. Can you make sure you're checking your spam/junk folders too as sometimes they can be sent there? I'll make sure you have it today if you don't get it automatically 😊 Conor

Lookout
Conor still nothing sent to email

3 Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that! Can you PM me your details please? I'll request one directly from here 😊

Hi,

Would it be possible to send on my proof of purchase as the Samsung shop I am visiting today requires something showing purchase date

Thanks Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

Hi Patrickm1986 

No problem, if you purchased the phone from us, I can check this out for you. Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address, date of birth and the IMEI of the phone in question?

Thanks!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>