Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Problem with registering SIM

Anonymous
I bought a new phone yesterday at lunchtime and have been unable to use it since. The guy in the three shop registered the sim there and then. This didn't work I phoned 1913 and the girl told me to register the sim. I did this and still nothing. I tried registering the sim three times since and I still have not come onto the network. I went to the three shop on my lunch break and the girl there have me a new one and I registered the new sim there and then and I am still not on the network. This is the second day without my phone. I have no access to any other phone during the day so I asked my fiancée to ring the help desk for me with all my sim and personal details but they wouldn't speak to him only me. Again this evening I have no access to a phone so I can only post a comment to you. It is absolutely ridiculous at this point. I am an existing three customer too so really can't understand the issue.

Re: Problem with registering SIM

Hi @Anonymous, have you tried registering your new SIM online here? - http://bit.ly/1orOqNx

If you have and it's still not working, can you send a PM with your details and the SIM serial number and I'll look into this for you? 

Lookout

have you tried registering your new SIM online here?

Highlighted

try to confirm ur regestration of your sim card

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions