Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Problem with registering SIM

Anonymous
I bought a new phone yesterday at lunchtime and have been unable to use it since. The guy in the three shop registered the sim there and then. This didn't work I phoned 1913 and the girl told me to register the sim. I did this and still nothing. I tried registering the sim three times since and I still have not come onto the network. I went to the three shop on my lunch break and the girl there have me a new one and I registered the new sim there and then and I am still not on the network. This is the second day without my phone. I have no access to any other phone during the day so I asked my fiancée to ring the help desk for me with all my sim and personal details but they wouldn't speak to him only me. Again this evening I have no access to a phone so I can only post a comment to you. It is absolutely ridiculous at this point. I am an existing three customer too so really can't understand the issue.

Re: Problem with registering SIM

Hi @Anonymous, have you tried registering your new SIM online here? - http://bit.ly/1orOqNx

If you have and it's still not working, can you send a PM with your details and the SIM serial number and I'll look into this for you? 

Lookout
Highlighted

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>