Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Problem activating my replacement Nano SIM for Android ????

As suggested by three support,

I called into a CarPhone Warehouse in Jervis Centre and told them i needed a replacement Nano SIM for my new Huawei Pay as you Go android phone.

The new SIM begins 8935302************

BUT the Three Activate my SIM Link says it is the wrong number and should begin

8935305************ ???

What do i do, i cannot call into the Jervis Centre again as it is out of my way, it is not as though i can drop out of work and call into a Three centre, as where i work it is not located to a shopping centre that have Three Outlets.

I do not understand why the replacement SIM I was given does not Activate, why did the staff not check they gave me the correct SIM?I went out of my way to get this via the procedure suggested, i am now annoyed i have wasted a three hour journey for nothing.

Is it possible to get a correct a Trio SIM Posted to me ?

I can still use my original SIM and Phone until i get a replacement

Re: Problem activating my replacement Nano SIM for Android ?

3 Moderator

Hi @ujwalpoojary and welcome to 3Community! I can certainly post out a replacement SIM card to you. Can you send a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please?

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon