Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Pie update for S9

Scout
Hi there

I'm with three on bill pay, I was wondering if you have any idea when I'm likely to receive the pie update for my S9?
Thanks
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Chosen Solution

Re: Pie update for S9

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi all 👋 The latest android 9.0/pie update is currently in testing on our network. As soon as we have more information with dates, we will update you here. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

@Jason1 thanks for getting in touch. I've linked in with the relevant team to check out the above for you. I'll link back in with you once I get a response back.

Navigator

I have an s9+ and like you said i checked software update and nothing has been released yet,

Any eta on when we can expect the android 9.0/pie update for the s9/s9+

Maestro
Is your phone a 3 phone? If it isn't then the release comes from Samsung so you'll need to do it manually. Samsung have some info on this on their website.

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Yes phone is a samsung s9 bought from three shop last year

Maestro
Ah okay. The Pie is only released this month . I think networks release in stages.

Navigator

if it is the network , it Would be nice to get official response on it 

Maestro
One of the moderators mentioned that is has been released on this topic. They always release things like this in stages.

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi all 👋 The latest android 9.0/pie update is currently in testing on our network. As soon as we have more information with dates, we will update you here. 

Highlighted

Maestro
Ahhhhh okay yeah makes sense because it's only been released and networks normally test before release.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>