Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: OnePlus 3 - No service most of the time/ intermittent in

@mary57 Could you send me on your full name, number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll check this out for you? 

@Bwat  If you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth  I'll check this out for you?

@Bwat Just wondering did your atrocious signal issue get sorted? You are not alone in that, people all over Ireland are complaining of the same thing and the staff at 3 always say the same thing...there's nothing wrong...when clearly there is or so many customers all over the country would have no reason to complain.
Did they help you at all or are you still having the same ridiculous problem?
I'm just wondering if I should change network or hold on in the hopes that Three will pull their fingers out of their backsides.
Posted From HTC Desire 530
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Frustrated88, I'm wondering if @Bwat  PM'd you? I'm happy to help you here too. Is this the signal on your phone or broadband? What town are you in? I'd like to check the coverage in your area, 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>