Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

OnePlus 3 - No service most of the time/ intermittent internet

Navigator

I have had the OnePlus 3 since the release over a year ago. Since then I have never had any issues with my phone or network/coverage - across the UK!

Recently, my phone started loosing signal which I fixed at the time with restarts. I then factory reset my phone to see if that fixed the issue which it didnt. Next I phoned up 3 who advised it was a faulty sim. New sim still has issues, additionally, I get an message "From 3: Sorry, we cannot automatically set your phone for internet and picture message use. To do this, go online on a PC www.three.co.uk".

Following this message I get issues with network and service. 

I have checked my APN settings at least 20 times Smiley Happy - following multiple guides and all of them not working. I have at the moment reset it to default. I have also noticed that it usually goes from 4g > 3g > no service? no idea what that means?

I am running out of ideas, otherwise i am going to have to look for another provider! please can you help me here? The phone is also fully up to date! 

Chosen Solution

Re: OnePlus 3 - No service most of the time/ intermittent internet

[ Edited ]
Leader

Hi am I correct in say you're based in the UK using 3UK as your provider

if this is the case you need 3UK help forum this is the forum for 3 Ireland

and even though both are 3, they're seperate entities Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
Leader

Hi am I correct in say you're based in the UK using 3UK as your provider

if this is the case you need 3UK help forum this is the forum for 3 Ireland

and even though both are 3, they're seperate entities Smiley Happy

Navigator

Hi yes, thats correct, but searching all over, there are no forums for 3 uk Smiley Sad can you point me in the right direction? 

Leader

You could try Facebook for Three UK of possibly there might be something on http://www.three.co.uk/Support

Navigator

cant find anything... ive tried to ring three uk as well, no luck. 

I guess I will see what I can find out elsewhere.

thanks!

3 Moderator

Hey zkgkilla1👋  Here's their contact details 👉 http://www.three.co.uk/Contact-us/i 😊 Mairéad

Navigator

thanks, I have already gone through the process of contacting three direct, their response is to use a phone that is supported... I was wondering if the fourms had any idea what was going on! 

thanks anyway. 

3 Moderator

Hey zkgkilla 👋 You'll need to get in contact with Three UK for advise on your phone 👉  http://www.three.co.uk/Contact-us/i 👌 Mairéad

Re: OnePlus 3 - No service most of the time/ intermittent in

Scout

I have the same problem with my mobile no service can it be sorted I have Irish number

Highlighted

Re: OnePlus 3 - No service most of the time/ intermittent in

Navigator

Me too...........................ON broaband with Huawei Wifi.

It was fine up until a few weeks ago and is now ATROCIOUS......

Three tell me there is nothing wrong ............................ But if it doesnt work ........................Its fair to asume that There is something wrong

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions