Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Nokia 7 Plus

Scout

Did anyone who got the Nokia 7 with the speaker offer actual manage top get the speaker. I managed to register online over 3 weeks ago but there is no sign of the speaker or any feedback.

Chosen Solution

Re: Nokia 7 Plus

3 Moderator

Hi @SlowHarry

I'll take a look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with your order ref, number and details?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @SlowHarry

I'll take a look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with your order ref, number and details?

Thanks!

Scout
Lisa

Thanks for getting back to me.
The problem is despite registering I have no order reference number.
When I went back to reconfirm my details I got the message that my phone
was already registered, I have attached a screen grab from the Nokia web
page.
Unfortunately Nokia are not as easy as you to contact or as quick to respond

Thanks

Rory

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Thanks for this info Rory 👍 It does sound like an issue with the Nokia site. Just to confirm, did you order the Nokia 7 Plus from 3 or from Nokia? If you ordered from us, can you send me a PM with your surname and the date you ordered? I'll see if I can find out anything for you here but hopefully, Nokia will also come back to you soon!

Legend

What did the T&Cs say, usually its 4 or 6 weeks afterwards before those freebies are sent out.

3 Moderator

Hi @SlowHarry, Did you send a private message with your details? Once we receive those details, we can look into this further for you 😊

Explorer

i love this phone and i wish nokia come back again 

The Nokia is it? There's a new Nokia just out. I've never been overly impressed with Nokia's but new one might be worth a look. Although I have my eye on the new Sony.
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions