Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: No Internet Access on Razer phone

Navigator

Hi Sheena,

On my previous device, iPhone 6 plus I never really had this problem on the same commute, the transition from mast to mast was seamless which is the way it should be as the overlap of the masts work this way. 

When at home should't the better speed mast (4G at Coolmine) be defaulting for me if I restart or turn on or off data? 

The one on the Navan road is much further away than that one.

Also for testing the service I did move to different areas of the house and same thing, sitting room in the front and kitchen in the back and same service.

Will do some speedtests later this evening when home from work.

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Oh I just had a look and I see you've had the same SIM since 2013, and as it used to work in your iPhone and the service has changed when you swapped the SIMs, I reckon it's just a new SIM card that you need.

I would recommend getting a new SIM whenever you change phones, or even once a year if at all possible to make sure you're getting the best possible service.

Changing SIMs is free, you just need to pop into a Three store to pick up a blank replacement SIM and activate it here - http://www.three.ie/activate-my-sim/

Legend
Can you post screenshots of your apn settings?

Posted From Sony G8441

Navigator

Ok will try that so, thanks.

3 Moderator

Let me know how you get on. 

Navigator

Got new SIM and set it all up. Same deal with the network. Full 4G displayed and get no Internet.

Screenshot_20180114-140736.pngScreenshot_20180114-141322.png

Also I have noticed as of late the phone getting extremely hot when playing games longer than 15 mins, at this point I am beginning to think its the phone that's the issue.

FYI a friend of mine also with Three and has a Razer phone was in my house and had no issues with connection etc.

What can I do to get the phone replaced?

Legend

Yeah def a faulty phone by the sounds of it, if you bought it in a shop bring it back.

Backup everything first !

3 Moderator

Hi Marcus 👋 I'd recommend you take your phone into one of our stores to have it checked by one of our agents. If they can't find a fault they can fix they may need to send your phone away to be repaired. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>