Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Network Locked - Samsung Galaxy J3

Lookout

I have been with Three since they acquired O2 Ireland, never had any issues with my phone or the network. But now my phone is locked, after my friend inserted his Tesco SIM card into my phone I get the following message: SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK.

My smartphone is Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) Model number: SM-J320FN I can also provide any other information like IMEI code if needed. I have been unsuccessful at trying to solve this issue and I really need your help! Thanks!

Chosen Solution

Re: Network Locked - Samsung Galaxy J3

Leader

Hi wotwv,

I'm sorry to hear that! As @billbond4 says, it may be that the incorrect IMEI was given when requesting it originally. Alternatively, it may be that the unlock code generated by the manufacturer for your phone hasn't accepted by the phone. In that case, we need to request a master unlock code for your phone.

Can you PM me your number, IMEI, name, address and DOB and I'll check this out for you 👍

Lisa

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi wotwv and welcome to the 3Community! Did you request to have that phone unlocked before your friend put in his Tesco Sim card? You can request an unlock code here Let me know if you need any help with this? 

Highlighted

Lookout

Hi, we didn't request a phone unlock before that, we didn't even know it's going to get locked. I have requested a phone unlock, thanks for that link. I will let you know how it goes, hopefully I will be able to unlock my phone really soon, thanks again for helping.

3 Moderator

You're very welcome @wotwv, have a great weekend 😊

Lookout

Hi. I received an unlock code by e-mail. When I entered it, it said: Network unlock request unsuccessful.

My IMEI was correct and I entered the code correctly few times. Not sure why It didn't work, any ideas?

Legend
Sounds like the imei code that was given was incorrect.
I would suggest you request the unlock code again

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Leader

Hi wotwv,

I'm sorry to hear that! As @billbond4 says, it may be that the incorrect IMEI was given when requesting it originally. Alternatively, it may be that the unlock code generated by the manufacturer for your phone hasn't accepted by the phone. In that case, we need to request a master unlock code for your phone.

Can you PM me your number, IMEI, name, address and DOB and I'll check this out for you 👍

Lisa

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>