Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MyThree app is "incompatible" with LG v30+

Navigator

Trying to install the MyThree app from google play is impossible because it says its incompatible with my device. Which is particularly silly because its a flagship LG phone.

Re: MyThree app is "incompatible" with LG v30+

@Melonking was your phone bought in Ireland? If it's not an Irish phone then it won't download certain apps. What flagship LG phone? Not too familiar with them
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Navigator
@Mac_n_cheese says in title LG v30+ the phones purchased in the Netherlands, but I have an American google account.

It doesn't make sence to region lock a network app when you can use phones from all over the world on that network. I just wanted it for easier topups.
Posted From Generic Android 8.0
Highlighted

@Melonking sorry I see it there. If you can change the region on your phone or your Google account it will probably work for you but not with an American Google account. Might not make sense to you but that's how it is. There's instant top up on three.ie: https://mi-pay.three.ie/UnregisteredTopup works just as quick.

Navigator

@Mac_n_cheese"Might not make sense to you but that's how it is." That's an attitude that will one day be the end of this business.

@Melonking that wasn't meant in a bad way I was trying to help with your question and pointing out that even if it doesn't make sense to you, it's just how it is and not something a mobile network has much say in, it's just how it is but I'm sure there are ways to trick your phone or Google account.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>