Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

My3 App Isn't Working on Android 8.0

Guys! The My3 app was working just fine when my Note 8 was running Android 7.0. Today I received update for Android 8.0 but now when I will open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's start up and closes itself after few secs. Can you please fix it??

Highlighted

Re: My3 App Isn't Working on Android 8.0

Maestro

Hi there, can you delete and reinstall the app and let me know if this works for you? 

FRP skip APK or FRP bypass tool – it is used to pass Google manufacturing unit Reset protection if you forget your Google Password after manufacturing unit Reset. you could use the FRP bypass approach to shop yourself from all the hassle.

on this put up, we can discuss diverse various things related to the FRP skip APK. Many users can be visible going through hassle on the way to skip Google manufacturing unit Reset safety verify on Android. So, we concept why don’t we deal with this difficulty nowadays?

Google FRP skip APK 2018 or Google manufacturing facility Reset safety or is a security patch evolved by way of Google. It protects the tool from intruders in case you ever lose your cellphone.

FRP pass APK download

FRP skip device is beneficial while you need to reset your tool however can not do not forget your Google Account or password. on this put up, we are able to manual you approximately the tool and the way to use it.

down load FRP skip APK

download FRP APK

what's Google FRP skip APK?
As we stated before, skip factory Reset protection is a patch advanced by using Google to guard others from resetting your device if you lose it. nobody might be capable of do FRP skip regardless of where you lost your smartphone. To skip FRP, one could need to have get right of entry to to your Google account and simplest then can FRP pass be achieved.

FRB bypass feature become first added on devices like Samsung, LG, Sony and the likes. it's far, definitely, a high-quality and essential function to have however may be elaborate and demanding in case you forget about the password your self.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>