Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Mobile data consistently drops at night

Scout
I'm having a really annoying issue where my mobile data becomes very unreliable most nights after 12pm. I'm using my phone around the house in an area that typically has pretty good 4G coverage but for some reason the data coverage quality is crap late at night only. Any ideas what may be causing this?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: Mobile data consistently drops at night

Yeah I'd say it's due to the number of users in your area at that time ..gamers and whatnot.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout

What solution did you find?

The only way around this is to move to 3G as the reason 4G drops is due to the number of people using that (the reason I think that is due to the time that it drops) Give that a go for a few nights and see how you get on. Oh and if you're using the B525 router then disable 5ghz in the settings...all of this I've done and am getting stable speeds which work for Ps4 Destiny!

[ Edited ]

Wow...wt a information thankyou for sharing with us

[ Edited ]
Scout

Well, It's the problem with your service provider. Please check your Mobile service signals during night. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>