Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Mobile Repair (Xperia Z3)

Anonymous
Hi,
I bought my Xperia Z3 on the 1st of May 2015.
After 2 months of using my handset i noticed missing pixels on my screen. Left the phone in "Perfect cosmetic condition" in the Three Store for repair on the 5th of July 2015.
Phone came back on the 15th of July unrepaired (missing pixels still there) but also Sbe damaged my phone. There was a dent and scratch on the frame. I send it back to Sbe straight away on the 15th of July. I was happy when i finally got a message on the 31st of July saying that my handset is ready for collection. Went to the Three store and... Screen has been repaired, frame has been repaired but the back cover was not sealed correctly (raised on the sides). Sbe should use new adhesive and seals everytime the phone is repaired but they didn't. I could see old, dirty seal between back cover and the frame. Asked Three Store worker what can i do now. He said: "send it back again". So i left the phone for another repair...
I also rang customer service and asked for handset replacement. They said they can't give me the replacement and i need to wait for my phone to come back repaired (or not).
I am sure the phone will come back with another problem but i am not sure what will be wrong this time.
Even if the phone will come back in good cosmetic condition i am sure it will not be dust and waterproof anymore.

Any ideas what can i do at this stage?

Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Mobile Repair (Xperia Z3)

Anonymous
You were right guys. I got exchanged phone in excellent condition. The only change is the Imei number.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Legend

Sony used to have a policy of when you get a phone repaired 3 times, you get a replacement.

I would contact Sony mobile directly and see what they say

Anonymous
I've just got the information that my handset has been exchanged for a refurbished one. I just hope the handset will be in the same condition as my one.

Legend

If you get a Refurb it should be in excellent condition.

Anonymous
The repair booking sheet i got when i left my phone for the last repair says: "Phone in mint condition. The only issue is the back panel being raised, which allows dust, water etc. enter the motherboard"
I expect to get the same model (Xperia Z3 D6603) in mint condition.

It absolutely should be in perfect condition @Anonymous, do get in touch if there's any issues but I doubt that there will be

Legend

@ Sheena can I send you a PM?

You sure can @billbond4 Smiley Happy 

Anonymous
You were right guys. I got exchanged phone in excellent condition. The only change is the Imei number.

Good stuff Smiley Happy

Give me a shout if you need anything else!
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>