Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

MMS Messages Not sending or receiving on s9+ after update

Explorer

Hi 

I am not receiving MMS or able to send them, would it be possible to get the setting/ install sent via text to my phone so they will install automatically if i accept them

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: MMS Messages Not sending or receiving on s9+ after upd

Explorer

Thx Mick,

Seen that article myself and did follow it but didnt work initially.

However, i managed to get them working eventually using a combination of the following,

reset the access point settings to default (mms still didnt work  after it) 

then i turned mobile data off and turned off phone (not restart) left off for a min 

Switched back on phone switched mobile data back on and receiving mms worked but not send , so i repeated all of te above a second time and when i switched on phone both mms receiving and sending worked

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Have you checked the settings on your phone and do you have data on?

Legend

yeah sounds like mobile data is disabled

@David79 I searched on Google and saw this link for similar issue with S9 there are some steps that could help. If it does let us know https://thedroidguy.com/2019/01/how-to-fix-samsung-galaxy-s9-that-cant-send-mms-easy-steps-1081338
Highlighted

Explorer

Thx Mick,

Seen that article myself and did follow it but didnt work initially.

However, i managed to get them working eventually using a combination of the following,

reset the access point settings to default (mms still didnt work  after it) 

then i turned mobile data off and turned off phone (not restart) left off for a min 

Switched back on phone switched mobile data back on and receiving mms worked but not send , so i repeated all of te above a second time and when i switched on phone both mms receiving and sending worked

Great stuff!

3 Community Manager

@David79, I'm delighted to hear that, I've just marked your post as an accepted solution. You never know who it might help in the future 😊 Hope you all have a great weekend (@billbond4 and @Micheal_Mick)

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year. All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon