Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

MMS Messages Not sending or receiving on s9+ after update

Navigator

Hi 

I am not receiving MMS or able to send them, would it be possible to get the setting/ install sent via text to my phone so they will install automatically if i accept them

Chosen Solution

Re: MMS Messages Not sending or receiving on s9+ after upd

Navigator

Thx Mick,

Seen that article myself and did follow it but didnt work initially.

However, i managed to get them working eventually using a combination of the following,

reset the access point settings to default (mms still didnt work  after it) 

then i turned mobile data off and turned off phone (not restart) left off for a min 

Switched back on phone switched mobile data back on and receiving mms worked but not send , so i repeated all of te above a second time and when i switched on phone both mms receiving and sending worked

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Have you checked the settings on your phone and do you have data on?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Legend

yeah sounds like mobile data is disabled

@David79 I searched on Google and saw this link for similar issue with S9 there are some steps that could help. If it does let us know https://thedroidguy.com/2019/01/how-to-fix-samsung-galaxy-s9-that-cant-send-mms-easy-steps-1081338

Navigator

Thx Mick,

Seen that article myself and did follow it but didnt work initially.

However, i managed to get them working eventually using a combination of the following,

reset the access point settings to default (mms still didnt work  after it) 

then i turned mobile data off and turned off phone (not restart) left off for a min 

Switched back on phone switched mobile data back on and receiving mms worked but not send , so i repeated all of te above a second time and when i switched on phone both mms receiving and sending worked

Great stuff!

3 Moderator

@David79, I'm delighted to hear that, I've just marked your post as an accepted solution. You never know who it might help in the future 😊 Hope you all have a great weekend (@billbond4 and @Micheal_Mick)

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>