Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: I need proof of purchase to send device for repair

Hi @Seonyx, Can you pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth along with your own full name and the IMEI attached to the phone and I'll take a look at that for you? Ashlee 

Scout

Hi, I also need prof of purchase for my iPhone. Unforntaley custoemr care hasn’t sent it to me yet and I’m on a deadline to provide this to the insurance ASAP. Please help! 

Hi there 👋 I've gotten back to your private message and will continue to help you there 👍 Aoife 

Scout

Hi there, i need to provide proof of ownership to the insurance company for my device. I cannot find the email receipt i would have received when i purchased the device. Can someone please help me. Thanks.

Maestro

Hey MattD,

Sure thing 😃 The phone you need the proof of purchase for, did you get this phone from Three or was it ever replaced by insurance? 

Highlighted

Scout

Hi Joolz,

It was purchased from Three last year (October). It's never been replaced before.

Leader

That's perfect, can you pop me a PM with your number, IMEI, address and DOB? I'll check this out for you 👍 

Re: Proof of purchase

Scout

i bought a Razer phone last year i have a photo of the receipt but i need proof to show the date of purchase to Razer. 

Thanks 

Pm the mods and they'll send ya what you need
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Re: Proof of purchase

3 Community Manager

@Yamin151 Hi there, I'm wondering if you have sorted the proof of purchase. As @Mac_n_cheese mentioned, we'll be able to help. Just PM me 👍 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon