Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

I need proof of purchase to send device for repair

Anonymous

My HTC device is in need of repair and to send it off for repair I need to send proof of purchase with the device to HTC. I can't find the receipt from when I got the phone in Feb, 2015.

Is there any other way to get a proof of purchase? 

I literally can't use the mobile device at all since it does not charge and is battery dead, so my contract is being wasted.

Chosen Solution

Re: I need proof of purchase to send device for repair

Hi allyssaagra, if you send me a PM with your number, address and date of birth plus the IMEI of the phone, I'll arrange this. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi allyssaagra, if you send me a PM with your number, address and date of birth plus the IMEI of the phone, I'll arrange this. 

Anonymous

Three_Brogan,

I am also facing the same situation as allyssaagra. I need proof of purchase for my Samsung S6 Edge so I can send it off the repair on friday.

Can you please help?

Wizard

Hi @Anonymous, Can you PM me your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your mobile number, full name, address and DOB. Also send on the IMEI of the phone too. You'll get this by dialing *#06# into the phone.

Anonymous

Hi there. I have the same issue, I need a proof of purchase please. I got my phone in Dec 2014

Thanks

Liz

Posted From Apple iPad

Anonymous

Could I get proof of purchase please? I can't work out how to email 3. Do they have a customer service email address!?!

Posted From Apple iPad

Proof of purchase

Anonymous

I need a proof of purchase of my phone 2 years ago to get it repaired by Pier. I'm not sure if I could email the details to someone? Also , can I continue my insurance with Pier if I am out of contract and continuing on Prepay? I need to switch to prepay as at the moment I have nothing. Can I do that be email or over the phone as I have small children at home and it's hard to get to a shop. Thanks. 

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Staff

Hey Liz, send on a PM with your number, address, DOB and phone IMEI and we'll get his sent onto you. We'll just need your email address too. Cheers 👌 

Highlighted

Anonymous

Thanks Fiona, PM sent. 

Posted From Apple iPad

Re: Proof of purchase

3 Staff

Hey Liz, I've just gotten back to your PM on this now! Smiley Happy 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>