Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei Ascend G7 Update

Pathfinder

Thanks Fiona. I know some others would like the update as well as myself. 

Posted From Generic Android 6.0

Wizard

Our devices team have come back to me on this @jonathan_kilduf saying they're still awaiting info on this from Huawei. As soon as we hear more we'll let you know. 

Any chance of an update for this phone guys since the official update from Huawei was released over a year ago? How long does it take to add the 3 badge at startup? Kind of a bit peeved at this! It's as if this phone does not count in the big 3 pond!
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

Pathfinder
Hi there,
Have being asking the same question for ages. Love Three but shocking bad with updates! If your okay with a little techie stuff, I found a link on boards on how to do it yourself. It's not too hard but you loose the three at the start up and that may not please he powers that be. Here is the link
http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057567551/3
Just scroll down and look for the user emy. I have done it and it's a decent improvement. Am happy with it for sure.
Hope his helps,

Jonathan

Scout
My g7 phone is still on 4.4 so how do I get any updates? I realize this post is 2years old
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

[ Edited ]

@isamedium Is it a phone from 3 or did you buy it from a manufacturer or private seller? 

The post previous links to a boards thread showing how to get it manually. Your phone might be too old though, For older phones, the manufacturers stop giving software updates.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>