Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei Ascend G7 Update

Anonymous

I know that android 5.0 has been released for my phone (Huawei Ascend G7) and has been released in a few countries now. I was wondering when three are going to release the update as my phone is still running android 4.4

Re: Huawei Ascend G7 Update

3 Community Manager

Hi there, we don't have a date for the launch of this for the Huawei Ascend G7 as of yet.  Rachel 

Pathfinder
Hi Guys, just wondering if there was any update on the Android 5.0 rollout yet?
Thanks!
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

Hi there, I'll follow up on this with our device team. Once I hear back, I'll let you know Smiley Happy 

Wizard

Hi @jonathan_kilduf, our devices team have come back to me on this saying they're still waiting an update on this. As soon as they know more they'll let us know. Watch this space. 

Anonymous

Any updates on this seeing as how the post is almost a year old and there's a newer version of android released than the one being discussed!

Pathfinder
Was just thinking this again! Seems like were flogging a dead horse. There's a 5.1 update out for ages.
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

3 Staff

Hey, can I just check that the latest software version showing for your phone is 4.4? 

Pathfinder

Hey,

Yes, my phone is running 4.4.4 Kit Kat. Build number G7-L01V100R001C00B251

Thanks,

Jonathan

Posted From Generic Android 6.0

3 Staff

Leave it with me Jonathan and I'll get it checked out for you  👍I'll pop back to you here as soon as I've an update. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>