Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Htc U Ultra

Htc recently announced their new flagship phone HTC U Ultra. Have three any idea of when this will be available and any prices?
Highlighted

Re: Htc U Ultra

Wizard

Hi @Johncos, I've asked the devices team about this. As soon as I've an update from them I'll be right back to you here. 

Highlighted

3 Staff

We won't be ranging this device Johncos - but we will instead be ranging the HTC U play from March onward.

Highlighted

So the ultra is not coming to three at all?

Highlighted

3 Staff

No, we won't be ranging this one I'm afraid Johncos.

Highlighted

So do you have a release date

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hey frozenthumbs 👋 We won't be ranging the HTC U Ultra but we will instead be ranging the HTC U play from March onward. We don't have an exact date on that yet though. Mairéad

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Scout

This is very disappointing from Three.  Their range of phones has always been inferior to the vodafone and meteor range and now it's taken a further step back.  The Ultra is the first main stream premium smartphone of the year and Three not stocking it but choosing its mid range little brother the play, instead is ridiculous imo.  I guess ultimately it's Three's loss as customers will source this particular phone sim free or from another operator. Next we will be told they won't stock the new Galaxy S8 in April!

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.