Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Having issues recieving and sending texts.

Lookout

It seems at random points I am not receiving text messages from people trying to contact me, they have my number and have sent me messages only for me to never receive them and only when talking to them later do I find out they have sent me a text and to them it say's it delivered. Than I have the issue where ill send somebody a text and it say's delivered but they never receive it on their end. Sometimes even with people like my parents when I send them texts sometimes its instant other times there is up to an hour delay on them receiving it

Re: Having issues recieving and sending texts.

Lookout

I am also told that when they try to ring me that they hear two beeps and than it cuts off the call for them.

Maestro
Normal texts? Not like imessages or Whatsapp or anything like that?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout

Yes normal texts and calls

Maestro

@Stubbsie1  Are you having problems with the signal on your phone when it happens or in general?  Odd if its happening random and there's no pattern. All different people telling you this as well or the same 1 or 2? 

Lookout

I am at 3/4 signal most of the time so I don't believe that to be the issue. It seems to be happening in general so far this has happened with 3/5 people I have talked to in the last month that I have just resorted to using whatsapp and facebook messenger instead cause it just does not seem to function. I have only been with 3 for about 5 months now and have only had the issue with them, I may just have to swap networks again cause I have never had network issues like this with other networks.

Maestro
It could have been happening from the minute you joined 3 and you just didn't know. Sometimes something can happen when a number moves from one company to another and some things don't work. You've obviously got examples.so just pm the mods with them and your number. They'll check it.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

@Stubbsie1 Hi there, I'd love to look into this for you and have been keeping an eye out for your PM as @Mac_n_cheese suggested. Just click on "send me a PM" beneath my signature here. Send me your number, full name, address and date of birth 👍 

3 Moderator

@Stubbsie1 thanks for the PM and welcome to the Community. I've looked over your posts and will need some examples like the numbers texting and calling you. I'll pop back to your PM for more details. Talk soon.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions