Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Galaxy S7 latest Three firmware / stock ROM

Navigator

Can you please provide me with the direct download link for the latest S7 firwmare from 3 Ireland?

After updating my phone it refused to boot again, got stuck. I installed stock firmware from sammobile but I can tell it's not the same firmware I had before, so some apps don't work and there are some extra Settings options that are not for Three so they force close when selected.

Thanks

Re: Galaxy S7 latest Three firmware / stock ROM

Maestro

Hi joseph,

Has this been texted to you by Three? If not you can update the software through Samsung Kies. 

[ Edited ]
Navigator

No, can you just please provide the firmware download link? (maybe via private message?). Or SMS or whatever. I just need the firmware, I used ODIN to flash the firmware from sammobile, was supposed to be for Three but looks like it's a different one.

I don't want to "update" the software, I need to flash the proper Three Ireland firmware.

Kies only lets me either "update firmware" (I don't want to update the current one, as it's wrong, I want to replace it) or "upgrade firmware and initialise", which would factory reset the phone (which I don't want to, either). I just need the proper firmware.

Highlighted

3 Staff

Can you send me a PM with the IMEI of the phone, please? I'll look into this. 

Navigator

Sent

Navigator

I managed to install the older firmware from Sammobile, then I tried to update again my device and it got stuck again after the Samsung/Three logo, exactly as it happened the first time.

I had to reinstall again (2nd time) the older firmware to be able to use it.

What is the issue with the latest update, why is it messing my device?

3 Staff

We've no update from our device team at the minute. I do apologise about the delay. We will pop back to you once they have looked into this. 

Navigator

Any updates? I'd like to install the update because of the security fixes (especially blueborne) but right now I can't because it messes my device Smiley Indifferent

Maestro

Hey joseph,

I've emailed our devices team again for an update. I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions