Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

First Sony Xperia XZ3 firmware update (52.0.A.3.27)

Legend

First Xperia XZ3 firmware update lands – adds October 2018 patches (52.0.A.3.27)

Sony Mobile has started to roll the first firmware update for the Xperia XZ3, Sony’s newest flagship – the first with an OLED display. The new firmware update moves the build number from 52.0.A.1.220 to version 52.0.A.3.27, adding the 1 October 2018 Android security patches in the process. The update is currently rolling to all variants of the Xperia XZ3

Re: First Sony Xperia XZ3 firmware update (52.0.A.3.27)

Maestro

Have you bought one or tested one @billbond4 I've read some reviews on it but you seem to know what you're talking about. What's your take on it? I'm torn between this and the Huawei. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend

@Mac_n_cheese I should be getting one next week or the week after, so I can give you more of an update then.

I already have the Xperia XZ2, so the Xperia XZ3 looks like a nice upgrade over it with the OLED and the bigger screen and it running Android Pie out of the box.

I would go for the Xperia XZ3 as I feel it has the better camera especially in low light conditions.

And also you get the free headphones as well ( which if you dont want you could sell to make the phone cheaper)

Legend

Online its getting lots of good reviews i.e.

https://www.stuff.tv/sony/xperia-xz3/review

Maestro

I saw loads doing that with the Google speaker and the Bose Headphones..Adverts and Donedeal were full of them for a few weeks. Maybe I'll set them aside as a Christmas gift! Thanks for the heads-up. Hey you're here a while, do they ever run test groups like for phones or anything? I've read a few of their reviews but Id prefer to hear from real unbiased people, like you 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend
I haven't heard of them running test groups

Posted From Sony H8266
Highlighted

Navigator

I've read some reviews on it but you seem to know what you're talking about. What's your take on it? 

Legend

Its a great phone , being using it since it came out and its been my daily driver.

For me the main things I look for in a phone, good battery and camera for the Xperia XZ3 it always delivers.

Battery always lasts well over one day with heavy usage, and the camera always gets very good shots.

Its also very snappy as the Sony skin is very light

Any questions just ask.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions