Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

First Sony Xperia XZ3 firmware update (52.0.A.3.27)

Legend

First Xperia XZ3 firmware update lands – adds October 2018 patches (52.0.A.3.27)

Sony Mobile has started to roll the first firmware update for the Xperia XZ3, Sony’s newest flagship – the first with an OLED display. The new firmware update moves the build number from 52.0.A.1.220 to version 52.0.A.3.27, adding the 1 October 2018 Android security patches in the process. The update is currently rolling to all variants of the Xperia XZ3

Re: First Sony Xperia XZ3 firmware update (52.0.A.3.27)

Have you bought one or tested one @billbond4 I've read some reviews on it but you seem to know what you're talking about. What's your take on it? I'm torn between this and the Huawei. 

Legend

@Mac_n_cheese I should be getting one next week or the week after, so I can give you more of an update then.

I already have the Xperia XZ2, so the Xperia XZ3 looks like a nice upgrade over it with the OLED and the bigger screen and it running Android Pie out of the box.

I would go for the Xperia XZ3 as I feel it has the better camera especially in low light conditions.

And also you get the free headphones as well ( which if you dont want you could sell to make the phone cheaper)

Legend

Online its getting lots of good reviews i.e.

https://www.stuff.tv/sony/xperia-xz3/review

I saw loads doing that with the Google speaker and the Bose Headphones..Adverts and Donedeal were full of them for a few weeks. Maybe I'll set them aside as a Christmas gift! Thanks for the heads-up. Hey you're here a while, do they ever run test groups like for phones or anything? I've read a few of their reviews but Id prefer to hear from real unbiased people, like you 

Highlighted

Legend
I haven't heard of them running test groups

Posted From Sony H8266
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>