Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Finally discovered the greatness of glide typing and Gboard

All of my smart phone have been from ther Samsung Galaxy S series and I only every used the stock Samsung keyboard. Many times I had switched to Gboard or Swiftkey and I just couldn't find the appeal to it so I always went back to Samsung's keyboard.

A few days ago, I tried Gboard and Swiftkey again, but this time, I put in an effort to try glide typing. I stuck with Gboard because I didn't want to have to sign into an account to use a keyboard and glide typing on the stock Samsung keyboard is terrible. I have to say, I'm really impressed with glide typing, especially on Gboard. It didn't take much to get used to and it's much more accurate than I was expecting.

If you haven't tried it glide typing, I highly recommend you do. It's honestly a game changer when it comes to typing on my phone.

Re: Finally discovered the greatness of glide typing and Gbo

Navigator

@JigneshTapase wrote:

All of my smart phone have been from ther Samsung Galaxy S series and I only every used the stock Samsung keyboard. Many times I had switched to Gboard or Swiftkey and I just couldn't find the appeal to it so I always went back to Samsung's keyboard.

A few days ago, I tried Gboard and Swiftkey again, but this time, I put in an effort to try glide typing. I stuck with Gboard because I didn't want to have to sign into an account to use a keyboard and glide typing on the stock Samsung keyboard is terrible. I have to say, I'm really impressed with glide typing, especially on Gboard. It didn't take much to get used to and it's much more accurate than I was expecting.

If you haven't tried it glide typing, I highly recommend you do. It's honestly a game changer when it comes to typing on my phone.

Its just bliss. Nothing comes close to it.

Regards,

Brian

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>