Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data roaming not working abroad!!!!

My Samsung S6 edge data roaming was switched on but for some reason it was not working abroad. It had in the past but the last two times I was in Italy, it was not working. Could not make/receive calls either.
I recharge €20 each month to get all you can eat data. I tried everything that I could read online but the problem was not solved.
Would you please help?
Tomorrow I have to go to Spain and I am afraid this could happen again.
Many Thanks,

Re: Data roaming not working abroad!!!!

@roymickson you've left contacting s bit late. I would have said to get another sim and bring it with you to check if it's the sim is causing the problem or the phone
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Re: Data roaming not working abroad!!!!

Legend
You might be ok in Spain, if it not working on one network, try to manually select another one

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions