Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t make or receive calls

[ Edited ]
Scout

hi, I woke up this morning and my samsung galaxy cannot make calls.  I can't send messages either.  I can receive calls. I can however use data.  I am not on wifi.  I have restarted my phone in safe mode and still no joy.  When I try to make a call it disconnects instantly.  I've messaged facebook also, I'm desperate to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Chosen Solution

Re: Can’t make or receive calls

Scout

After 2 hours of trying I can now make calls again.  I received no notification I just kept trying.  It was really annoying as I was trying to ring a taxi for the train this morning.  Thankfully I had access to another phone.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

I’m also experiencing the same problems but mines the iPhone 6 so I don’t think it is the handset, I can use all other functions on my phone including my whatsapp etc but like you I can not make calls or send texts, I can not even contact three !! Funny that they never have any issue contacting me about my bill lol
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout

After 2 hours of trying I can now make calls again.  I received no notification I just kept trying.  It was really annoying as I was trying to ring a taxi for the train this morning.  Thankfully I had access to another phone.

Bummer, thank goodness you had another phone, il try mine so thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>