Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t make or receive calls

[ Edited ]
Scout

hi, I woke up this morning and my samsung galaxy cannot make calls.  I can't send messages either.  I can receive calls. I can however use data.  I am not on wifi.  I have restarted my phone in safe mode and still no joy.  When I try to make a call it disconnects instantly.  I've messaged facebook also, I'm desperate to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Chosen Solution

Re: Can’t make or receive calls

Scout

After 2 hours of trying I can now make calls again.  I received no notification I just kept trying.  It was really annoying as I was trying to ring a taxi for the train this morning.  Thankfully I had access to another phone.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

I’m also experiencing the same problems but mines the iPhone 6 so I don’t think it is the handset, I can use all other functions on my phone including my whatsapp etc but like you I can not make calls or send texts, I can not even contact three !! Funny that they never have any issue contacting me about my bill lol
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout

After 2 hours of trying I can now make calls again.  I received no notification I just kept trying.  It was really annoying as I was trying to ring a taxi for the train this morning.  Thankfully I had access to another phone.

Bummer, thank goodness you had another phone, il try mine so thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>