Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Add a feature that auto-deletes screenshots.

Navigator

Hello everyone,,

Just an idea I had today: when you take a screenshot, there should be a little pop-up that says "Do you want to auto-delete this screenshot in 5 minutes?". I feel like this feature would be very useful when you just want to screenshot something and send it to a friend. My gallery is always filling up with random screenshots of facebook posts, news articles or something and I only needed the image once. Anybody agree????

Re: Add a feature that auto-deletes screenshots.

I do not take that many screenshots but I can see how that would be annoying. At least you can delete them in the screenshot folder though. My phone stores them in a separate folder in my gallery so I just select it and then hit select all to delete the contents.
Posted From Samsung SM-N960F
Highlighted

Re: Add a feature that auto-deletes screenshots.

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hello everyone,,

Just an idea I had today: when you take a screenshot, there should be a little pop-up that says "Do you want toauto-delete this screenshot in 5 minutes?". I feel like this feature would be very useful when you just want to screenshot something and send it to a friend. My gallery is always filling up with random screenshots of facebook posts, news articles or something and I only needed the image once. Anybody agree????

Thank you my issue has been solved,.....

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>