Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

3 app not working on my s7

Scout

hello,

i have an s7 i have been using the 3 app since a year now and i love it

recently,i updated my android version from 7.0 to 8.0 and since then wheneva i am opening the 3 app i am getting an white screen .i dont know where i have messed up

anyone with the similar problems ?help

Chosen Solution

Re: 3 app not working on my s7

Hi @jenifer 👋 Thanks for getting in touch 😊 As this has just started happening since you updated your phone, it could mean that you don't have the latest version of the app to be compatible with the update. Can you go into the Play Store and see if there's any update available and if not, can you uninstall and reinstall the app and let me know how you get on? Aoife

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @jenifer 👋 Thanks for getting in touch 😊 As this has just started happening since you updated your phone, it could mean that you don't have the latest version of the app to be compatible with the update. Can you go into the Play Store and see if there's any update available and if not, can you uninstall and reinstall the app and let me know how you get on? Aoife

Legend

uninstall the app and re-install it from the play store

Scout

I’m also having the same problem with 3 APP I think there are many people like me having this bug it’s really annoying Please help!

3 Moderator

Hi there 👏 thanks for getting in touch this morning. Is it your 3Plus app or My3? At which stage are you having difficulties? Can you tell me what error you're getting? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall? Deb

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>