Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Terms and Conditions - "Eddie Rockets claim a free burger"

Navigator

Hi,

Any chance you could post a link to the terms and conditions for the  "Eddie Rockets claim a free burger" code?  I have the code but link  to terms and conditions is not available.

Thanks

R

Re: Terms and Conditions - "Eddie Rockets claim a free

The offer was only one of those flash things so it's not in the app anymore. What terms are looking for, when it expires?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

Yeah I want the terms because the store was arguing it was buy one and get one free not get one free.  I just wanted to check the terms from the web link.  I know on burger day, most places were doing buy one get one free but that was not part of the eddie rockets flash deal..... as far as I was aware.  Then they wanted to say was only one per table.  It was very strange, I've never had issues or confusion with these deals before.

@RR oh I'm pretty sure that's not the case, it was one code per customer so one per table doesn't make sense! The mods are back on in the morning and will check it for you which Eddie Rockets was it? @Three_Rachel.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

After accepting my order and bringing over my pot of tea the waitress returned to say the promotion was only valid before 6pm
Had to argue that this was not mentioned in T&Cs and also I was seated and waiting to be served before 6
I saw more customers refused as I ate my meal

3 Community Manager

@Tyrestarter  That is not mentioned in the T&Cs you're correct! Can you let me know which Eddie Rockets you were in and if you were able to redeem your code or if you still have it? Thanks'

It was the Eddie Rockets in Liffey Valley (the smaller older one,.. there's two).  I did manage to use my voucher thank you.  But it's funny how an offer of a free burger has backfired in terms of loyalty.  I was quite happy going there before, but not now as I felt mean arguing the terms with the waitress.  I saw a large group of students turned away with their vouchers also

3 Community Manager

@Tyrestarter thanks for highlighting this to me. Can you send me a PM with your number and your code if you still have it? @RR I've checked the terms and conditions and it doesn't include one per table. Can you tell me which restaurant this was in? Send me a PM too with your number. 

Navigator

I have to agree with @Tyrestarter that it soured our experience as the girl at the till was so adament that we were wrong, and that we had been told it was one per table (which we hadn't).  She insisted we show her the T&Cs but we couldn't as they were gone from app.  We stood our ground and it ended with a phone call with the manager! (we felt pretty stingy too even though we had bought sides and an extra meal, but it was the attitude we were given that made us stick to our guns).   I've always found Eddie Rockets staff to be great with the deals but I have never been to this branch (South Annes Street, Dublin) before.

3 Community Manager

@RR Thanks for sending on the details to me by PM. I've contacted the 3Plus team to check this out. It sounds like there was a mix up at the restaurant itself. Leave it with me and I'll come back to you as soon as I have an update.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>