Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Rejoined Three, cant register for 3Plus

Scout

Hi, I have rejoined Three and can not sign up for 3Plus as I have registered previously.

It says:

Looks like this email address is already registered for 3Plus. Please enter a different email address or try logging in. If you need help, click on "Forgot Password".

But when I click forgot password it asks for a phone number not an email address. I cannot enter my email to get a password reset. Can someone please help me with this?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Rejoined Three, cant register for 3Plus

Maestro

@CJOS100 Have you tried using a different email address? You can create a new email and it's really quick with gmail . If you don't wanna do that then only option is to pm the mods and they will help to remove your email from 3Plus, sounds like thats whats after happening.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Maestro

@CJOS100 Have you tried using a different email address? You can create a new email and it's really quick with gmail . If you don't wanna do that then only option is to pm the mods and they will help to remove your email from 3Plus, sounds like thats whats after happening.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

I'd rather not use a different email address just for 3Plus.

Thanks for suggestion.

Still waiting for a reply from mods / text from support regarding this issue.

3 Moderator

@CJOS100 Hi there 👋 We can get this sorted for you as @Mac_n_cheese said, could you click on my name and send me a PM with your name, number, address, and date of birth and I'll get this looked at right away? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>