Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I'm a competition winner - I Cant Send a PM to three Staff

https://forum.three.ie/t5/3Plus-Competition-Winners/3Plus-February-Winners-2019/m-p/35048#M28

So, I won the competition for smithwicks guided tour. I received a phone call, with promise of a follow up email. the email didnt come, so I signed up for an account here, I sent a PM to staff.

I received a message back asking for more details, email, phone, and which competition it was again. ONLY I COULDNT REPLY, the site failed to reply and gave me an error message, and i cant see the messages again. And it appears disabled to send a PM on the winners board again, and I cant create a reply/topic there.

So im creating one here, in the hopes on of the staff see it and contact me. It is agreeable that Three contact me in relation to the competition, since i was originally contacted via phone, they have my phone number, and i referenced the smithwicks competition above for feb, so it should be simple enough to see who they assigned as winning and contacted.

Chosen Solution

Re: I'm a competition winner - I Cant Send a PM to three Sta

3 Moderator

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

@ESmith8472, I'll pop you a PM, let me know if you receive and can reply. 

3 Moderator

@ESmith8472 Did you receive a call today from Smithwicks? 

Hi Deborah,

they reached out via email and i should be able to avail if i let them know a bit in advance.

thanks to you and the other reps here for all your help!

3 Moderator

Glad to hear 😄 Thank you for getting back and letting us know.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>