Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Cinema tickets error: sorry no more codes available

Scout
I just tried to use the 2 for €10 cinema tickets and I get an error: “sorry no more codes available”. This is for the Cork Gate Cinema.
Is there a problem with the app? Has the cinema been removed?

Chosen Solution

Re: Cinema tickets error: sorry no more codes available

3 Community Manager

@Amz I think your 3Plus App may need to be updated in your Playstore or iTunes. This can happen if it's an older version. Anyone else experiencing this or any other error using the app, take a quick look to see if it needs to be updated and if it does just update it first, then look again. Thanks'

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

@Three_Deborah1 can you help @Amz here and check on the codes maybe? @Amz I think the mods just need to check with the app team, they don't usually need details for that cuz it's not something that is related to your account or anything. They've helped before.

3 Moderator

Hey @Amz I've searched the list of cinemas with this deal on the app and there is none for Cork at the moment. If you can see Cork listed on your app, can you send me a screenshot and I'll check this out further for you? 

Legend

Yeah I cant see Cork, but for me in Westmeath I can see my cinemas

3 Community Manager

@Amz I think your 3Plus App may need to be updated in your Playstore or iTunes. This can happen if it's an older version. Anyone else experiencing this or any other error using the app, take a quick look to see if it needs to be updated and if it does just update it first, then look again. Thanks'

Scout

It appears to be back in the app and is working. 

As an FYI the app was up to date at the time of the problem so that couldn't have been the problem. 

@Amz Maybe @Three_Susan  needed to update her app if she couldn't see the cinema. Your issue just sounds like the codes were not available for a short while

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>