Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can't login or change password 3plus

Lookout
Hi I hope somebody can help, I've been onto support a couple of times but still can't login or change password on 3plus, cannot register again either. I am a retuning customer to three using the same number. When I try to reset password no pin is sent. Hopefully somebody here can help? Thanks.

Chosen Solution

Re: Can't login or change password 3plus

Leader

Hi,

I had this problem on the web based version of 3Plus and after much communication with Three community reps I successfully changed my password by NOT using special characters in the password. So my password now contains a minimum of eight characters made up of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers only.   

The app version of 3Plus accepts special characters in the password.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi there, I'll help you out here! Could you click on my name and send me a PM with your name, number, address, and date of birth, please?

Lookout
Hi Keith, I sent you a pm with the information requested.

Thanks.

3 Moderator

Scout
Me too
I can’t reset the password
Can you help
Thx
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi all, for those of you having any difficulty with logging into 3Plus or if you can't change your password, please let us know here and then sent a Mod a PM with your full name, address and date of birth along with your phone number. @Huong You can identify Mods by "Three_" before our names. Have a look at Meet the Mods 😊 

Leader

Hi,

I had this problem on the web based version of 3Plus and after much communication with Three community reps I successfully changed my password by NOT using special characters in the password. So my password now contains a minimum of eight characters made up of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers only.   

The app version of 3Plus accepts special characters in the password.

3 Community Manager

Thanks for that @cwn Has everyone else on this board tried that suggestion? @Cocoon  and @Huong Let me know if that works for you. 

Lookout
I can't reset the password because the system won't send me a pin, not possible to reset without been texted a pin.

Leader

Hi Cocoon, Is the SIM card in a Smart Phone or Mobile Broadband Router?

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon