Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

3plus winner

Scout

Hi I received a call saying I won 2 tickets for Mrs Browns Boys in the 3 Arena this Saturday, i havnt heard anything since, was this a scam touting for info ? can you look into this for me please

Jason

Re: 3plus winner

3 Community Manager

Hi Jason, how are you? When did you receive the call? Confirmation emails are usually sent out a day or two before the event. Can you pass on your full name, phone number, address, date of birth and email to me please? I'll be able to follow up with that info 👍 

Scout

Hi,

I've a similar issue - got a call last Wednesday 11th Dec, saying I'd won one of the four Family Passes for Ice Skating - still haven't received an email regarding this for the collecting/printing of the tickets - can you help.

Cheers,

Steve

3 Moderator

Hi @SCLM 👋 If you can also send me the details via PM I can follow up on this for you. Can you also include the date the event is on? Susan 

Scout
Test

Hi,
I am in the same situation with Ice Skating tickets. Still have not received a confirmation email - I already used the 3Plus messaging service last week and was told I should receive the confirmation email shortly but haven’t. Seems like a bit of a joke
Highlighted

Sometimes they dont actually send you tickets, they put your name on the list on the door and you just give your ane. Hope you got sorted @AislingHarte
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon