Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

3plus winner

Scout

Hi I received a call saying I won 2 tickets for Mrs Browns Boys in the 3 Arena this Saturday, i havnt heard anything since, was this a scam touting for info ? can you look into this for me please

Jason

Highlighted

Re: 3plus winner

3 Community Manager

Hi Jason, how are you? When did you receive the call? Confirmation emails are usually sent out a day or two before the event. Can you pass on your full name, phone number, address, date of birth and email to me please? I'll be able to follow up with that info 👍 

Highlighted

Scout

Hi,

I've a similar issue - got a call last Wednesday 11th Dec, saying I'd won one of the four Family Passes for Ice Skating - still haven't received an email regarding this for the collecting/printing of the tickets - can you help.

Cheers,

Steve

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @SCLM 👋 If you can also send me the details via PM I can follow up on this for you. Can you also include the date the event is on? Susan 

Highlighted

Scout
Test
Highlighted

Hi,
I am in the same situation with Ice Skating tickets. Still have not received a confirmation email - I already used the 3Plus messaging service last week and was told I should receive the confirmation email shortly but haven’t. Seems like a bit of a joke
Highlighted

Sometimes they dont actually send you tickets, they put your name on the list on the door and you just give your ane. Hope you got sorted @AislingHarte
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.