Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

3Plus parcels removed?

Leader
Were the parcels removed from 3Plus? Not showing up for me.
Posted From Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Re: 3Plus parcels removed?

3 Moderator

Hi Evan👋 thanks for getting in touch. Can you tell me when you noticed this? Can you send me on a screenshot? I might need to pass all that info on to our tech team, is this okay with you? Deb

Legend
Do you means the badges?

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Leader
I have the badges. When you go into my badges, it should say badges, then my parces.

Legend
Hmm i never noticed the parcels, I don't see them either

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Yeah it doesn’t show the parcels for me either, and I also just received a text from 3Plus saying that time is running out to unwrap my Plus Parcel. It tells me to go onto badges to claim my free gift, but when I do it only shows badges no parcels
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

Hi Guys, the parcels expire if not used so it could be that there are none available right now. @Joy_ronan123 I can check to see the date and time your parcel was due to expire and see if that corresponds with the text. Either way Debs has logged in with the tech team so I can just do a few checks, with your permission. I'll just need your name, number, address and date of birth by PM and I'll come back to you here. To send this PM just click on my username and it'll take you to my profile, then click on the send a PM link in my profile. Thanks'

Explorer

Happened to me too, mine was valid through August 16th. The live chat gave me the number code for it, but Circle-K only accept the QR code. The Parcels menu isn't even there anymore on iPhone.

Leader
This has happened on multiple occasions and I don't know why..... Another frustrating thing with Three.....

3 Moderator

Hi C-B 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us. We are investigating this, and I'd like to add your info to it. Can you PM me your details?  👉 your number, name, address and date of birth, and if you have a Prepay phone can you include 2 numbers that you have called or texted in the last 7 days and your last top-up amount? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>