Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

3Plus coffee voucher problem

Explorer

In the 3Plus app, I received a Plus Parcel containing a free Coffee & Pastry gift, that mentions to redeem it at Topaz or Circle K.

When I tried using this voucher at Circle K outside Donegal town, the cashier had no luck scanning the QR code shown on my phone.  No matter what option he tried on the till, it kept saying: Unsupported or Invalid Code.  He also tried scanning my phone's screen in each orientation - vertical, left, right, upside-down.

Is there something else I need to do to use this voucher?  The app doesn't mention anything other than to show the QR code in store.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: 3Plus coffee voucher problem

[ Edited ]
Legend

Yeah thats the Reason, In Athlone there are 3 Circle K, but only one has a ReStore (as they own the Shop)

https://www.circlek.ie/service-station/site-locator/

And select Circle K Stores

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Did it work for others, did the cashier mention that? I had a similar coffee parcel but it had expired by the time I used it so it wouldn't scan. Possible that's what happened to you or that store wasn't a participating store

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend

Was the Shop a ReStore or just a circle K?

Explorer

I think the forecourt shop is a Centra.  The Circle K outside Killybegs has a Supervalu shop and the Circkle K in Ballybofey has a Gala, although I didn't try using it in either.

I never heard of Re.Store before and just assumed it meant the forecourt's shop.  That probably explains why it didn't scan. 

The voucher expires on Christmas day, i.e. 25h December. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Legend

Yeah thats the Reason, In Athlone there are 3 Circle K, but only one has a ReStore (as they own the Shop)

And select Circle K Stores

Explorer

Today when I went into the 3Plus app, I got another Plus Parcel - A free Coffee & Dairy Milk.  Just like the previous (now expired) one, it must be redeemed at Re.Store.

I asked various people if they come across a Topaz or Circle K filling station with a Re.Store forecourt and the nearest one anyone cane across is in Buncrana.  Most people hadn't heard of the store name either.

According to Google Maps the Topaz in Buncrana is a 125km (2 hour) drive from me, so I think I'll give this one a miss also . . .  Cat Surprised

Legend

@Sean where are you located?

Legend

I know theres a circle K Re.Store in Athlone and it matches up if I goto

and select * Circle K Stores

Explorer

I'm near Kilcar, in Co. Donegal in a Three signal blackspot (due to this blunder).

Athlone is much further, a little over 3 hours of driving going by Google Maps.  Cat Very Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>