Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

3Plus and €10 Easons Voucher

Scout

I requested a €10 Easons voucher from the 3Plus app. 

I received confirmation I would receive the code via text. 

I then received the code via text. 

The code did not work. 
I received a follow up text saying the previous code was incorrect and to use this new code. 

The new code was the same and did not work. 

I went on live chat and spoke to Mamta who said the code was generic and was first come first serve for 1,000 peopl. 

I pointed out this is against the terms and conditions. 

I then asked to speak to a manager. 

I spoke to Vijayprakash who just stated:

I understand that you received a €10 Easons voucher from 3Plus twice saying that the first one was incorrect whereas it was the same, and it did not work. I would like to inform you that the campaign was run on Wednesday for our 3Plus users, and it was available on first come first serve basis for 1000 customers. It seems, that you have been a little late to redeem as all 1000 vouchers have already been redeemed.

He refused to read the terms and conditions of the competition. 

Chosen Solution

Re: 3Plus and €10 Easons Voucher

3 Moderator

@threeuser thanks for getting in touch. Can you tell me were you putting the code into the voucher or the gift card section? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

@threeuser thanks for getting in touch. Can you tell me were you putting the code into the voucher or the gift card section? 

Scout

I was putting it in as a voucher. Tried as gift card and it worked thanks. Maybe let the chat team now - instead of lying to customers. 

3 Moderator

I'm glad to hear it worked for you @threeuser. I'd also like to pass on the feedback you've given us in relation to your chat experience. Can you DM me either your number or the time and name of the agent you were dealing with and I'll get this passed on internally. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>