Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Steve
  • 14-09-2016

Updating your Account Information

by on ‎14-09-2016 12:07 PM - last edited on ‎22-03-2018 04:34 PM by 3 Community Manager (1,032 Views)

Updating Account Info.jpg

Did you know you can you update your address, email address and billing options anytime online when it suits you? It's #3MadeEasy Smiley Happy

To change your contact details, including your billing address, log into My3 at www.login.three.ie and go to My Details.

Here you’ll see My phone numbers, My email address, My Address and Change How Three Contact Me. You can edit each section right there and then, and they’ll take effect from the start of your next bill date.

Add-ons.png 

To see what add-ons you have in place, or to add any more, log into My3 and go to My Allowance.

Here you’ll see how much of your allowance is left, what add-ons you have at the moment, and you can click ‘Buy Add-ons’ to see what else is available.

You can also review your payment options and switch to eBilling if you currently receive your bills in the post. Check out Switching to eBilling for more.

If you found this information helpful, click 'Like' below.

If you have any questions, why not search our forum, or post a question, where the entire Community can help.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>