Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Ashling
  • 14-02-2018

The New My3 App

by 3 Community Manager ‎14-02-2018 11:18 AM - edited ‎20-03-2018 01:45 PM (806 Views)

The New My3 App.jpg

Have you downloaded Three’s brand new My3 app yet? We recently released an update to our My3 app – now it’s easier than ever to manage your account while on the go. 

You can download the updated My3 app for free from the App Store or the Google Play Store.

Here are the best features of the updated app:

Monitor usage

The new My3 app makes it very easy to monitor your calls, texts and data use, and check any remaining units. When you first log in to the app, you’ll see your dashboard.

Bill pay customers can see a breakdown of their usage under the ‘current spend’ tab, you can see your number and plan type. Prepay customers can see their current credit balance and remaining units under the ‘current balance’ tab.

My3MyDashboard.PNG

*Please note: The above screen may vary slightly depending on your plan type.

You can also easily see any add-ons on your account here, as well as spend outside of your allowance.

Pay Bills

To pay your latest bill on the app, simply tap the ‘Pay Bill’ tab from the dashboard, and enter your payment card details.

My3 Pay Bill.PNG

Check Bill History

If you wish to check a past bill on your account, or get a breakdown of calls, texts and data from a previous month, you can do this by visiting ‘Bill History’ on the app.

Tap the ‘Menu’ symbol on the top left-hand corner, and go to ‘Bill History’. From there, simply choose the bill you wish to view to see a detailed breakdown.

My3 Bill History.PNG

Top Up

If you’re a prepay customer, you can quickly top up yourself or a friend or family member using the app. You can top up with your payment card, or with a shop-bought voucher.

My3 Instant TopUp.PNG

Other services

You can also find your nearest Three store using the Store Locator function, as well as accessing help and support on the app. For a full list of app services, just tap the Menu symbol on the top right-hand side of your screen.

My3 App Menu.PNG

If you haven’t set up a My3 account yet, you can do so at login.three.ie. You can also register by clicking the link in the bottom right on the app login screen.

You can download the updated My3 app for free from the App Store or the Google Play Store.

Troubleshooting

If you’re having issues with the My3 app, try the following:

• Ensure you are using the correct number/username and password to log in.
  • Uninstall and reinstall app.
  • Try log in on a desktop at three.ie.

If none of the above sort your issue, please PM us here with your details, or contact us at three.ie/chat.

Ashling

Ashling

Ashling is the 3Community's resident wordsmith. With a passion for social media, innovative technology and all things mobile, she fills the 3Community with articles about tech news, app reviews and tips and tricks to make your life a little easier.

You can contact Ashling here.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>