Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
  • Three_Ashling
  • 05-01-2017

How To: Upgrade your Phone

by 3 Community Manager on ‎05-01-2017 03:57 PM - last edited on ‎21-01-2020 02:47 PM by 3 Community Manager (3,877 Views)

Upgrade Your Phone.jpg

Want a shiny new phone? Fear not – it’s really easy to check your upgrade eligibility with Three.  

We offer our bill pay customers an upgrade from 3 months (90 days) before their contract is up. For example, if your contract is up on 31st December 2020, you are entitled to an upgrade from 30th September 2020. You can check if you're eligible on your My3 Account under the ‘Mobile & Plan’ section, click ‘Check if you can upgrade’.

How to Upgrade:

My3

If you use the My3 App, tap the ‘My3 Account’ button, followed by ‘Upgrade Now’.

E-Shop

Both Billpay and Prepay customers can also check what upgrades are available to them on our e-shop upgrade page.

For more information on using our e-shop, see our ‘Online Orders and Returns’ guide here.

Contact Us

Our teams in customer care are on hand to help you out and go through your upgrade options with you. Have a look at how to contact us 👉 click here and we'll go from there.

Please note: If you had a phone insurance policy with Three SOS, you will need to add it again when upgrading. 

Have a question about upgrading? Feel free to use the handy webchat tool on our website three.ie. You can also check out our Community.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon