Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Ashling
  • 30-05-2017

All You Can Eat Data on Prepay: FAQs

by 3 Community Manager ‎30-05-2017 04:11 PM - edited ‎02-01-2019 10:50 AM (17,306 Views)

AYCE Data Prepay.jpg

Whether it’s Instagram, Netflix or WhatsApp, we use data on our phones like the air we breathe: constantly! When it comes to your data allowance on Three, we offer an All You Can Eat, buffet-style allowance. So whether you want to keep your music playlist rolling all day long or binge on your favourite TV shows, you’ll have a bottomless pit of data to use every day.

Below we’ve outlined everything you need to know about your All You Can Eat data allowance on Three and how you can sign up to our €20 prepay plan today.

What is the All You Can Eat Data Prepay Plan?

For €20 a month, you get:

Data in the ROI

All You Can Eat

4G Access

Yes

Any Network Texts – ROI & EU

Unlimited

Three to Three Calls

Unlimited

Data EU

8GB

Keep your €20 credit

Yes

More info available here.

How often do I need to top up?

Our €20 a month plan is subject to topping up by €20 every 28 days. For example, if you top up on 3rd June, you must top up again on the 1st July, as 28 days have passed.

Please note: Once your 28-day plan expires, further usage charges will apply to any remaining credit, including internet usage. Once your plan has expired, you will begin receiving text messages informing you that your credit is now being used.

How can I top up on prepay?

There are lots of ways to top up, here’s how.

What does All You Can Eat Data mean?

All You Can Eat data means exactly that, it’s All You Can Eat! Three customers have access to all the data they could need. A fair usage policy applies – see our prepay terms and conditions for further info.  

How do I sign up for this offer?

To sign up to this deal, simply purchase a prepay SIM card or phone here. Alternatively, drop into a Three store. Once you’ve got sorted with a prepay SIM, all you need to do is activate it. To keep your €20 prepay plan and All You Can Eat data active, top up by €20 every 28 days.

Further information

For more information on our prepay offer, see here. Have a question? Drop us a PM or search the Community.

Comments
by AnthonyB1550
on ‎14-06-2019 11:44 PM

In regards to "All You Can Eat Data on Prepay", I am on the 20 Top Up: All You Can Eat Data Service in ROI only–– 8GB data allowance in ROI and EU- Free Text – Free Three-to-Three Talk plan.

I've since being told that the data while in Ireland is truely unlimited. Although upon viewing the following T&C's - https://www.three.ie/terms-conditions/services/new/prepay-price-plan-terms-conditions/

This is mentioned

• "Three continuously monitors network performance to ensure that the service received by customers is not impacted through a minority of users placing high demand on network resources (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods). Should your data usage exceed 60GB in a 28 day period and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit your All you can Eat Data Service."

Therefore is the data in Ireland actually unlimited or is there still a data cap? Or does this cap only apply when a plan expires and it uses credit? 

by
on ‎14-06-2019 11:47 AM
The mods have answered this before but it might have been on Twitter maybe. Basically it's a call out like yeah if you use a lot of data and it affects other people and what they can use, then this call out gives them the ability to do that but they've never used it and they've said that a few times. It's all you can eat but there have to be some rules. When the plan expires, you're charged over a euro per mb so theyre not related.
by AnthonyB1550
on ‎15-06-2019 10:45 PM

I understand, thanks for your feedback @Mac_n_cheese 

by
on ‎17-06-2019 05:43 AM - last edited on ‎17-06-2019 04:36 PM by 3 Moderator

The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! 

*post edited 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>