Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
  • Three_Rachel
  • 16-01-2019

All About Prepay

by 3 Community Manager ‎16-01-2019 02:54 PM - edited ‎19-02-2019 12:50 PM (1,024 Views)

Blog - All About Prepay.jpg

Welcome to Prepay with Three

We're delighted to have you on board with us. To help you settle in we've put together some useful information and some benefits of being a Three customer.

While we have you here, you're currently on our Community. Its a hive of information at your fingertips. You can Explore this Community and Register 👉 Here. If you've got some time, check out our Getting Started on The Community Guide And our  Prepay Discussion board here

That's enough of that, scroll down to find out more about being a Prepay customer with Three.

What will you need to know?

First things first, what do you get with your All You Can Eat data Plan?

prepay plan image.JPG

In your first 30 days as a Prepay customer, you may have some questions about your account and you’ve definitely come to the right place. The first thing you'll want to know about is how to top up and we've made topping up both easy and convenient. Your My3 App is the best way to manage your account for topping up but you can also use it for checking your balance and keeping an eye on your next top-up date. The scheduled top up is really handy, just register your card on your My3 account and set it up for your 28 day top up! Download the My3 app on your phone and manage your account 24/7 on the go.

Download the My3 App on an iPhone 👉 Here

Download the My3 App on an Android 👉 Here

3MadeEasy

If you're looking for help on any of our products or services, 3MadeEasy is the place to be. You'll find the latest from the Three team on our plans, phones, information and services. We've chosen a few of our 3MadeEasy Blogs to help you get started below...

Blog - Turn Off Adult Content Filter2.png

Top up b.png

Blog AYCE Data welcome.png

3Plus Rewards

3Plus is our Rewards program just for Three customers. It's our way of saying "Thank You" by giving you exclusive access to presale tickets for the 3Arena, competitions, football, handsets discounts & offers on cinema, shopping, food & drink. Go on, treat yourself! Download the 3Plus App on Google Play store and iTunes to get in on the action.

Download the 3Plus App on an iPhone 👉 Here

Download the 3Plus App on an Android 👉 Here

icon_3Plus.png

What Can You Do with your Credit?

Have you built up some credit which is burning a hole in your pocket? With Three, you can use your Prepay credit to buy apps, music, games and more from the Google Play Store on Android

Check out our 3MadeEasy Blog below to find more information 👀

Blog -How to Buy Apps with your Account.jpg

Does my Credit ever Expire?

When you top up your account, your credit will remain active and on your balance for 180 days (approx 6 months) from the date you topped up and each top up has its own 180-day expiry timeframe. Every time you use that credit you get 180 days from the time you used it.

Here is an example to help explain this - if you top up today by €20 then from today you have 180 days to use that credit whether it's on calls, texts or buy apps on Google Play. If you make a chargeable call your 180 days starts from that time.

Here's a scenarioIf you top up by €20 on the 1st of February and continued to top up each month for 6 months. you would have a balance of €120 of credit built up. However, if you didn't use your credit to make any chargeable calls then 180 days after the 1st of February your first €20 top-up will expire. You'll be left with €100 credit on your balance.

Don't forget, the 3Community is open 24/7 to offer you help and support.

Our Community Moderators are a lovely bunch!

If you want to check out who they are you can 👉 #MeetTheMods

We are Online:Monday to Friday 9 am to 8 pm

Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holidays 10 am to 6 pm

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>