Lookout
Accepted Solution

iPhone 7 SMS Transfer Question

I got a new iPhone 7 and have HTC One M7. I already transferred contacts and photos but stuck on sms transfer. any app or tool available for sms transfer? thanks

Staff

Re: iPhone 7 SMS Transfer Question

If you connect both phones to your PC at the same time, it should detect both and you should be able to then transfer over the SMS files. Is this what you had been doing? 

Lookout

I used Gmail to sync my contacts. And dropbox for photos transfer.

Thanks for the info @Ancorres!

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Lookout

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

I got a new iPhone 7 and have HTC One M7. I already transferred contacts and photos but stuck on sms transfer. any app or tool available for sms transfer? thanks

there’s an app that makes this less of an issue, and it comes straight from Apple. Appropriately called Move to iOS, this free app will transfer your Contacts, Message history, photos, videos, Mail accounts, and other data you might want to keep.

There are also other software can transfer messages from HTC to iPhone, like Mobiledic phone transfer, Fonegeeker and more...

Move to iOS can't detect my HTC phone.

Scout

[ Edited ]

Quiruio wrote:

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

there’s an app that makes this less of an issue, and it comes straight from Apple. Appropriately called Move to iOS, this free app will transfer your Contacts, Message history, photos, videos, Mail accounts, and other data you might want to keep.

There are also other software can transfer messages from HTC to iPhone, like Mobiledic phone transfer, Fonegeeker and more...

I had to reboot both devices and put my android in airplane mode, if it still not work, you have to try other tools like Mobiledic phone transfer or others. 

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/transfer-contacts-music-photos-apps-from-android-iphone-move...

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

maybe this will be helpful!

Lookout

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

I had to reboot both devices and put my android in airplane mode, if it still not work, you have to try other tools like Mobiledic phone transfer or others. 

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/transfer-contacts-music-photos-apps-from-android-iphone-move...

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

maybe this will be helpful!

Thanks. The first method doesn't work coz it can't detect my phone. The second works fine for me.

Scout

Actually, you can use a mobile transfer app to transfer data between iphone and htc phone, this kind of app could transfer everything between them.

Scout

[ Edited ]

Carolynn wrote:

iPhone 7 has unveiled for a long time, and for iPhone 7 users, we always need to transfer SMS which on our phone to computer for bankup or transfer from previous iPhone. Except iCloud, you can also get the help of some iOS transfer tool to simplify your transfer process. See also: how to transfer messages from iphone to computer?

This is not transferring iphone text messages to pc, it is about data transfer between iphone and an HTC phone. Usually, for some data, you can use The Google account to sync some of the data.

For other large files, you can use a mobile data transfer tool.

Hey Carolynn 👋 How can I help you here? Mairéad 

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Scout

You may want only to transfer SMS messages from an Android device to iPhone. The reason: you might be switching over to an iPhone (nothing wrong with that!) or for some reason you may require the SMS conversations present on your Android device to also be on your iPhone. Here I will show you the easiest ways by which you can transfer SMS from Android to iPhone. It is the best way to transfer messages from Android to iPhone with the help of Phone Transfer.

Scout

[ Edited ]

Accurately , what you need is cable , and download a data transfer app on your computer ,

I suggest you'd better opeation the transfer messages to iPhone program on computer , in this way , your messages can not lost when transferring,

Scout

[ Edited ]

Are you looking for options to transfer data ( music, photos, SMS, video, contacts ) from android to iphone .This is possible with the help of Mobile Transfer. Using this application Tool, you can easily transfer SMS from HTC to iPhone with a single click.

Highlighted
Scout

Actually, you can use Google account or mobile phone transfer tool to transfer SMS from HTC One M7 to iPhone directly. Just search the details online.