Accepted Solution

iPhone 7 SMS Transfer Question

Anonymous

I got a new iPhone 7 and have HTC One M7. I already transferred contacts and photos but stuck on sms transfer. any app or tool available for sms transfer? thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: iPhone 7 SMS Transfer Question

[ Edited ]
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎08-11-2016 03:49 AM

Quiruio wrote:

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

I got a new iPhone 7 and have HTC One M7. I already transferred contacts and photos but stuck on sms transfer. any app or tool available for sms transfer? thanks

there’s an app that makes this less of an issue, and it comes straight from Apple. Appropriately called Move to iOS, this free app will transfer your Contacts, Message history, photos, videos, Mail accounts, and other data you might want to keep.

There are also other software can transfer messages from HTC to iPhone, like Mobiledic phone transfer, Fonegeeker and more...

Move to iOS can't detect my HTC phone.

I had to reboot both devices and put my android in airplane mode, if it still not work, you have to try other tools like Mobiledic phone transfer or others. 

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/transfer-contacts-music-photos-apps-from-android-iphone-move...

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

maybe this will be helpful!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

If you connect both phones to your PC at the same time, it should detect both and you should be able to then transfer over the SMS files. Is this what you had been doing? 

Anonymous

I used Gmail to sync my contacts. And dropbox for photos transfer.

3 Moderator

Anonymous

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

there’s an app that makes this less of an issue, and it comes straight from Apple. Appropriately called Move to iOS, this free app will transfer your Contacts, Message history, photos, videos, Mail accounts, and other data you might want to keep.

There are also other software can transfer messages from HTC to iPhone, like Mobiledic phone transfer, Fonegeeker and more...

[ Edited ]
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎08-11-2016 03:49 AM

Quiruio wrote:

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

I had to reboot both devices and put my android in airplane mode, if it still not work, you have to try other tools like Mobiledic phone transfer or others. 

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/transfer-contacts-music-photos-apps-from-android-iphone-move...

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

Anonymous

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

Ancorres wrote:

Quiruio wrote:

Thanks. The first method doesn't work coz it can't detect my phone. The second works fine for me.

Actually, you can use a mobile transfer app to transfer data between iphone and htc phone, this kind of app could transfer everything between them.

[ Edited ]

Carolynn wrote:

iPhone 7 has unveiled for a long time, and for iPhone 7 users, we always need to transfer SMS which on our phone to computer for bankup or transfer from previous iPhone. Except iCloud, you can also get the help of some iOS transfer tool to simplify your transfer process. See also: how to transfer messages from iphone to computer?

This is not transferring iphone text messages to pc, it is about data transfer between iphone and an HTC phone. Usually, for some data, you can use The Google account to sync some of the data.

For other large files, you can use a mobile data transfer tool.

3 Moderator

Hey Carolynn 👋 How can I help you here? Mairéad 

Highlighted

Actually, you can use Google account or mobile phone transfer tool to transfer SMS from HTC One M7 to iPhone directly. Just search the details online.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter