Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

iPhone 5 service not working

Hi, the service on my iPhone 5 won't work, it was working this morning but the 4G sign won't come up and it just says "searching", I've tried turning it on and off and am afraid to restart all network settings in case that messes with the service or wipes my phone 

Posted From Apple iPad

Re: iPhone 5 service not working

3 Moderator

Hi @Skylarmckenna, whereabouts are you experiencing this and I'll check this out for you now?

Blackrock but I was just on the phone to three and they said that a mast in dundrum was down but that that shouldn't affect me too much, he also confirmed that my sim card was working but I can't find a carrier button on the settings in my phone so I might have to bring it to a shop to have it looked at or reset my phone 

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Staff

Have you tried rebooting the phone by holding the on/off button and the home button together until the Apple symbol appears? This will refresh you on the network. You won't lose anything off the phone by doing this. 

Scout
Hi, I got a new SIM card for my phone today cos my phone was broken and since then it's working again so I want to cancel my new SIM card I got? I never activated it but I've no service on my phone? Can you please help?
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi there,

When you activate a new SIM the old one will automatically disconnect. You can activate it here  http://bit.ly/1nCuJ6T

Top Discussions