Unlock code

Pathfinder

Having requested the code to unlock iPhone 5s I have received the bog standard reply IMEI doesn't match, phone has never been repaired same number on receipt blah blah blah

This seems like a running excuse 3 use to keep you to their service. I can't get a signal here miss calls and send time having to repeat myself on calls as I get the usual reply can't hear you.

This is a business phone and I have lost business because of customers being told the phone is out of service ect.

I own the phone I do not have a contract so therefore I have a right to the code !

Shame on you 3 if you can't provide a decent service allow us to go to someone who can!

hazeljone

Re: Unlock code

Pathfinder
Which one ?
Highlighted

Hi there, I got back to you under stevo-dtm unlock code post. But I can help you here if you 'd prefer?

Pathfinder

Still waiting on a conclusion phone still locked Three refusing code despite twice being told by chat team that they'd personally amended problem and code would be sent.

The email about Apple unlocking was a load of rubbish did you not think I'd contact Apple ? Or do you think we're all stupid and won't contact you ha ha

Funny no ones bothered to contact me after initial messages a Rachel. No answers?

I won't just be disappearing and I'm now warning all my customers not to touch this network.It could have been so different Three I could have been singing your praises if you'd been reasonable in the first place !

Hi there, as advised the request went through yesterday. We are waiting for t he manufacturer to get back to us with your unlock code. This usually takes 2-3 days from apple. Karen 

Scout

hi 

can someone help me with an unlock code, sent the request three days ago and still nothing sent even though the message confirmed i'd have it in two days. 

Scout

I Phone 5S

a customer nearly three and half years through bill pay. 

i've currently no phone as i can't get access to the code

Pathfinder
Probably won't get one either Smiley Sad

Pathfinder

No body advised me about that I was told Apple would unlock it themselves by air after speaking to Apple they do not unlock the phone as it's locked to you ??
More Bull**bleep** !
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??