Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Outgoing web mail server issue with iPhone 7 plus

3 Staff

Hey guys, can ye send on your details privately and I can look into this for ye? I'll need your number, address and DOB please? Karen

Highlighted

Explorer
Sent already to Brogan on 23/3. No reply to date.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Explorer
Sent but I also sent my number to Bob on 22/3. Still not rectified. Beyond a joke at this stage. It's obviously an issue for a number of people so it would appear the problem is at your end, not the settings on our phones. Why the hell isn't this getting sorted?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi @DJK29 I can see we got back to you for further info let me know if you got this? 

@SusanC I can see we also got back to your PM. 

Explorer
Perhaps that's another issue you could push up the line. When a new item appears on a thread that you have been involved in, you receive an email advising you of the new addition. You can either read the email contents or click on the link which brings you to the thread.

When you receive a PM from a moderator, you receive zero notification by way of email about this. The PM sits there until you happen across it. Surely the advisory functionality should remain static all the way through the process? Silly stuff. Anyway, I've replied to the PM.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Thanks DJK29, I'll certainly forward this feedback 👍

3 Community Manager

DJK29 wrote:
Perhaps that's another issue you could push up the line. When a new item appears on a thread that you have been involved in, you receive an email advising you of the new addition. You can either read the email contents or click on the link which brings you to the thread.

When you receive a PM from a moderator, you receive zero notification by way of email about this. The PM sits there until you happen across it. Surely the advisory functionality should remain static all the way through the process? Silly stuff. Anyway, I've replied to the PM.

That's odd @DJK29 as you should get an email for every private message. I checked your settings and you are set up to. 

Anyone else reading this that also has not received an email when a PM has been sent to them? 

Explorer
Sheena, just checked back and I don't appear to have an email for the initial response from Brogan dated 23/3 BUT I def do have one for his reply today at 12:12. There's a possibility that the initial one went awol so can't confirm 100% that it didn't hit my inbox. Benefit of doubt given.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Legend

Nope, i get email notification when I receive a PM from the Mods or NonMods.

You might have setup weekly notification of PMs?

3 Community Manager

DJK29 wrote:
Sheena, just checked back and I don't appear to have an email for the initial response from Brogan dated 23/3 BUT I def do have one for his reply today at 12:12. There's a possibility that the initial one went awol so can't confirm 100% that it didn't hit my inbox. Benefit of doubt given.

Cool, thanks @DJK29, if you do run into this issue again, or anyone else reading this, give a shout and I'd be happy to look into it.

Also, @Three_Brogan is a she Smiley Wink 

Top Discussions