Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

In need of proof of purchase

Hello,

I am need of a proof of purchase for a handset I have with Three mobile. I have seen other posts on here where moderators have assisted. 

Can someone please get in touch with me to assist as I need this to be resolved as quickly as possible. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted

Re: In need of proof of purchase

3 Moderator

Hey @lpwilliams 👋 I'll certainly look into this for you, can you send a private message with your IMEI, name, address and date of birth please? Mairéad 😊

Scout

Hi, I have an iPhone 4s brought from 3 in 2012, I use this phone regularly as a business phone but Saturday evening it was showing an activation lock. I tried all my Apple IDs and passwords but nothing unlocked it. 

I took it to the Apple Store who told me I needed proof of purchase for them to bypass this lock.

I have called 3 customer services 3 times since Monday pm and been promised an email within 2 hours of the phone call, I have provided different email address and nothing has arrived. 

As stated before this is a business phone and I am currently loosing money as I can't use the phone.

As it was contracted back in 2012, I now own this phone outright and all the waiting is uncalled for.

I would appreciate any help on this matter, as I am looking at wether I can take legal action for withheld information which is rightly mine.

Thank you

Posted From Apple iPad

Scout

All sorted now! Smiley Happy

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Moderator

Glad to hear you got this sorted @Turtle 👍 Have a great day! 

Scout

Hi There im also in need of proof of purchase for a phone i bought last month from Three if you could assist me please that would be great 

3 Moderator

Hi Davexp 👋 I can help you with this. Can you PM me your full name, IMEI number of this phone, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you give me more information on why you need this proof of purchase and is there any specific information you need on it? Can I also have an email address I can send this to please? 

Top Discussions